Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ARGGGentia!

Happy Birthday Alex!!! Love you buddy. Happy Birthday to Alayna and Nikayla too!

Yesterday was an okay day at school. I am getting bored with the float but it is better than classes. So… I was cutting paper and a girl switched me scissors. She gave me a pair that did not work.But… I am making friends. Like six boys were talking to me and asking me questions and a girl told them to get back to work. She said I was distracting them. Oh yeah… I was asked if there are horses in the United States. Crazy?!

Ha… I get a phone tonight. My host parents gave me money to get a basic one. I am probably going to put money on my phone so I do not have to pay a monthly bill.

I start swimming next week! That will definitely be a stress reliever.

The maid here is so sweet. She knows I do not like egg. So, whenever she makes a type of food that has egg in it, she leaves part of it without egg. She is like family here. Yesterday she reminded me how much I need to pluck my eyebrows. I am getting used to my clothes being air dried… they are A LOT stiffer than being dried in a dryer. But, Dora takes the dirty ones from my room and then I find the clean ones neatly folded on my bed. On my bed, which she makes practically everyday, but not on Sunday since she does not come that day.

Today, I woke up and the cat was sleeping in my bed. It made me feel more at home since my two cats, in the US, sleep with me!

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! I’M VERY EXCITED.
I hope it is a good day… I am going to try to stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment