Thursday, September 2, 2010

:(... :)

I was sad at school today… I miss my family and friends a lot. But, my friends at school tried to make it better. I was having one of those days where EVERYTHING annoyed me… my sister would understand. I decided to help my friend paper mache the car on Toy Story 3. The paste smelt like some kind of food I had back in the US. Then, I found out it was flour and water! Anyways, we ate hotdogs at school. They cooked them in hot water. Everyone was putting mayonnaise on it! I guess they put mayo, ketchup, and mayo on it.That is the classic hotgod. Ha, I thought it was very different. My friend, Maudie, was boiling water for mate so he made me tea. I have drunk so much hot tea… every time I drink it, I think of my grandma. She always made it for me when I went to her house. I am getting more use to the cheek touch with the kissing sound. But, some people really kiss your cheek… mostly guys ha go figure. I talked to my friend today about appearances… it is so strange that here there is a different picture of beautiful. She showed me the people that we thought of to be beautiful at her school. I totally thought of other people as beautiful. Then, I explained to her what a “butter face” is… hahaahha. If you do not know what that means, ask my sister. So tomorrow, I am going to school in the morning then going to my friend’s house for lunch! She invited me over and then I will decide what pair of her boots to wear to the costume party! I hope it is fun… we will see. Zack, yesterday I wore the sweatshirt you got for me! I told people it was my boyfriend’s school. Ha! Well, Chau for now!

2 comments:

  1. OMG the hotdogs, that seriously made me laugh so hard. when galo was here we went to sheetz and he got hotdogs with mayo and ketchup. i thought it was so weird but then he made me try it and its good! hahahah

    ReplyDelete