Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BIRTHDAY!

Well... where do I start?!

I had a boyfriend then we broke up before I went abroad. Then, when I arrived home, I thought, we were going to get back together. I guess not... haha, for my birthday gift from him, he told me he has another girl. I only wish him the best. I pray that God will someday send me a soulmate. I cannot find any man better than my daddy! well anyways...

My sister made me a Happy Birthday sign and took a picture of it. She then posted it on facebook. Her and Maggie sang to me and also put it on facebook. That was a great start to my birthday!

I woke up and the maid gave me a present. She got me a necklace and earrings. They are different but I like them!

I went to school and the girls suprised me with a huge pink sign. It said Happy Birthday. We love you. They also got me a cake. It was a good start to the day. I got so many hugs and kisses. I also got my ears squeezed... I guess it is common hear to pull your ears...one time for each year.

I then went to the Rotary meeting. They had a pink cake for me. My friend, from
Germany, gave me a mug filled with chocolate! It was very nice.Our orientation is in a few weeks! After the meeting my family took me out to dinner.

They asked me where I wanted to go. We went to a BBQ place. It was only me, my mom and two of my brothers. Everyone else was not home. Well... they had a salad bar. For dressing we used vinegar, salt, and oil. It is really good... then, the waitor brought all these kinds of meats. I tried random parts of cows and pork. They cook it and only put salt on it. But, it is so juicy and tastes like there is so much seasoning on it.

When I got home, we ate icecream cake. The icecream cake even had cake on the bottom of it. My family put blue candles on it.. a 1 and an 8. They told me I had three wishes. It took me awhile to think of three since I usually only have one! Then, I got a gift from my family. They gave me pijamas... they are pink with flowers. Mama says i needed them since I am always cold.

I think I have a sinus infection.

I miss Deidre and wish we went to the same school.
Ten years from now, I cannot wait to read the letters we got on the plane from the crazy dude. I would love to fly back together.

Anyways, I should be getting to bed.
Thanks everyone for the birtday wishes!
I miss and love you all!

Vernon... you're in my prayers for a fast recovery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment